Multi-Purpose, Clear, Tintable Epoxy
MC-UV Epoxy is a versatile, two-component, 100% solids, clear or pigmented epoxy coating for interior applications. It is an ideal product to address the importance of color and clarity, as well as the exposure to a fair amount of UV light.
MC-UV Epoxy is frequently used as:
- a thin-film clear primer for UDT’s Clear Grind, Prime & Seal systems
- a “build coat” or “grout coat” for UDT’s Chip-Flake and UDT’s Quartz broadcast systems
- a carrier for UDT’s Metallic systems
- a stand-alone industrial epoxy system
Why Choose MC-UV Epoxy?
Pigmenting MC-UV Epoxy at the jobsite (UltraColor pigment packs or UDT Metallics) makes ordering simple and provides inventory savings. Chemical resistant on its own, the long open recoat window allows for multiple topcoat options providing additional protection and abrasion resistance; including Ultra HTS high-solids urethane, UltraSpartic, and IMPACT water-based urethane.
- Higher UV Resistance
- Color with UltraColor Pigment or Metallics
- Easy to use & extended Pot life is the time from mixing the components together to the point at which the mixed product is no longer useable. It is also known as the useable... More
- Low odor
- Low The viscosity of a fluid is a measure of its resistance to deformation at a given rate. For liquids, it corresponds to the informal concept of "thickn... More / great self-leveling
- Long open recoat window
Commercial: Retail, Restaurants, Showrooms
Institutional: Corridors, loading docks, parking garages
Government: Military Bases, Stations, Prisons
Residential: Garages, Decorative, Patios
MC-UV Epoxy Data Sheets
Access all MC-UV Epoxy Data Sheets (SDS, TDS, & PDS).