Ultra Durable Technologies is a Waite Park–based company that has been manufacturing innovative floor coatings since 2008.
UDT is looking for someone to join a pleasant and fun atmosphere and assist with a variety of production duties including filling, labeling, stocking, and manufacturing.
The Production Assistant is responsible for producing and filling compounds. This position works together with other production members to function as a team.
Full-time 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday–Friday
- Precisely measure and mix various chemical compounds.
- Fill dry and liquid chemical materials in appropriate containers as requested.
- Label containers.
- Complete written “Filling and Labeling” worksheets.
- Sort, stock, and count filled product according to warehouse procedures.
- Produce, prepare, and finish various samples.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
- Capable of lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Willingness to learn precise measuring and mixing of batches.
- Attention to detail.
- Forklift experience or willingness to learn.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Pay and Benefits
$21 to $24 per hour
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Long- term disability insurance
Please take a moment to fill out our employment interest survey and attach your resume if you are interested in this position. Thank You.