Ultra Durable Technologies (UDT) is a Saint Cloud-based company that has been manufacturing innovative coatings since 2008. UDT sets itself apart in the industry by being present in all facets of the marketplace: manufacturing its own products, shipping direct, and supporting customers through the product application process. UDT ensures that its products are consistent, reliable, innovative, durable, and sustainable. UDT prides itself on excellent customer service and its extensive industry and product knowledge.
The Procurement Analyst is responsible for evaluating supplier sources, optimal stocking levels, developing reports, and making recommendations to improve efficiency in the supply chain process. The position requires a well-organized, analytical problem solver. The ideal candidate will demonstrate professionalism and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The position is full-time (Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00)
- Review and set inventory reorder points.
- Manage weekly cycle count schedule and investigate discrepancies.
- Run inventory and stock status reports.
- Create purchase orders to vendors for raw materials, supplies, and sundries.
- Work with suppliers to ensure quality stock is received on time at a reasonable delivery cost.
- Follow up on back-ordered inventory.
- Assess sourcing opportunities.
- Foster strong supplier/vendor relationships with regular meetings and check-ins.
- Maintain proper cost and other pertinent item record information in accounting system.
- Maintain accurate master formula documentation.
- Enter daily inventory transactions.
- Order entry backup.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Display abilities to prioritize, organize, and multi-task
- Bring positivity, professionalism, and flexibility to the workplace
- Ambition to learn about UDT’s industry and products
- Demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail
- Align with UDT’s company core values of service, consistency, reliability, excellence, and innovation
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- QuickBooks accounting software
- Inventory Control software
- Applicable experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Pay Commensurate with Experience
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Annual bonus based on company sales