The following are the terms of a legal agreement between you and Ultra Durable Technologies Inc. (“UDT”). By accessing, browsing, and/or using this website site (“site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations.
1. UDT makes no representation that materials on the site are appropriate or available for any particular purpose or legally accessible from any particular location and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. The use and browsing of this site, or any links contained therein, is strictly at the User’s risk. UDT has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site.
2. The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by UDT or by the original creator of the material. None of the material including images may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of UDT or the copyright owner; provided, however, that permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this site for personal, non-commercial use only provided the materials are not modified and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. This permission terminates automatically upon the breach of any of these terms or conditions at which time any downloaded and/or materials printed from the site must be immediately destroyed.
3. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of UDT and others. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. The name “UDT” or “Ultra Durable Technologies, Inc.” or the UDT logo may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to the distribution of materials on this site, without prior, written permission. UDT prohibits the use of the UDT logo as a “hot” link to any UDT site unless the establishment of such a link is approved in advance by UDT in writing.
4. The materials on this site are provided “AS IS” without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to the applicable law, UDT disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranted of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights. UDT does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of regarding the use of any site linked to this site.
5. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL UDT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF UDT OR A UDT AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UDT ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE.
6. Any transmission to this site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by UDT or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. Posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law is strictly prohibited.
8. Product Warranty – Ultra Durable Technologies, Inc. products are warranted to be of uniform quality within manufacturing tolerances. Since no control is exercised over its use, no warranty expressed or implied is made to the effects of such use. Seller and Manufacturer’s obligations under this warranty shall be limited to refunding the purchase price of that portion of the material proven to be defective.
9. Shipping Policy, Charges, and Free Shipping – It is our policy to ship orders on the next business day whenever possible. Same-day shipping may be available upon request for orders placed prior to 1 PM CST. Please indicate in the notes section of your order if you need delivery by a certain date. We will meet your requests whenever possible and notify you if there will be any delays.
EXPEDITED shipping is available via FedEx Express for most orders. Please note on your order that you need EXPEDITED shipping. We will add actual shipping and handling charges to your final invoice. Free shipping is NOT available on any EXPEDITED order.
The following products are not eligible for EXPEDITED shipping: All Epoxies, Turbo Patch, UltraColor HTS, and Ultra Deep Clean. Epoxy orders will incur a hazmat fee of $48 per order.
For orders under $600.00, UDT uses a flat rate “Standard Ground” shipping charge based on the order dollar ($) total. These rates do not apply for orders needing EXPEDITED shipping.
Flat Rate Ground Shipping to the Continental United States:
Up to $50 = $11.50
Up to $100 = $17.25
Up to $200 = $23.00
Up to $300 = $28.80
Up to $400 = $34.60
Up to $500 = $40.35
Up to $600 = $46.35
Orders of $600 or more = determined by payment method and shipping speed
Free standard ground shipping for orders paid in full on the ultradt.com web store using Credit Card as payment. UDT will choose the carrier and mode of transport. Free shipping is not available for orders needing EXPEDITED shipping, or for those shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or outside the United States, including Canada. The following products are not eligible for FREE SHIPPING: Chip Flakes, Quartz, Easycove
If UDT chooses to ship via truck (LTL) the customer will be responsible for any special charges, including liftgate services and delivery reattempt charges.
10. UDT Return policy – Products must not be opened or expired. UDT does not accept returns on custom-color products. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. All returns will incur a minimum 10% restocking fee. A credit will be issued for all returns which can be used on future purchases. UDT reserves the right to deny returns on a case-to-case basis. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
11. UDT Online Store Products and Pricing – UDT reserves the right to add or remove products from this website at any time without notice for reasons UDT deems that it is necessary. UDT reserves the right to change, correct and update prices on this website at any time without notice. Mistakes in pricing and or improperly placed discounts through electronic or human error will be corrected before any order will be fulfilled. All orders are held for review and viability prior to them being released for fulfillment. UDT reserves the right to cancel any order it deems to be incorrect or in error or not in the best interest of its customers or UDT.
All currency stated for pricing is in United States Dollars.