Never Strip, No Buffing, Low Maintenance
EPIC® is a high tech proprietary water-based urethane alternative to traditional acrylic floor finishes, which dull quickly and require substantial ongoing maintenance. EPIC is made for resilient floors such as VCT, Vinyl, LVT & Linoleum and will produces a long-lasting, tough, protective finish. One coat of EPIC maintains it’s gloss without stripping or buffing, which dramatically decreases ongoing maintenance costs. Read more on the history of EPIC.
EPIC is available in three finish sheens, GLOSS, SEMI-GLOSS and MATTE. Each finish is ideal for VCT, vinyl, LVT and linoleum, and will rejuvenate the factory finish of “no-wax” flooring. Also, when used with our EPIC Bond Promoter, EPIC® will create a protective film over a tile and grout surface. It will prevent the soil and stains from discoloring tiles and grout, resulting in truly “Ultra Durable Floors®“.
Why Choose EPIC?
Progressive facility managers and owners are actively looking for products that are easy to maintain, look great, cost less and don’t harm the environment. EPIC is that product!
EPIC impacts eligibility for one LEED Credit EQ 4.2 – Low Emitting Materials – Paints and Coatings. It meets the LEED criteria because the VOC levels are below the necessary limits established by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1113, Architectural Coatings, and rules in effect on January 1, 2004.
Read LEED documentation here.
• Produces a long-lasting, tough, protective finish in high gloss, semi-gloss or matte finish
• Ideal replacement for traditional acrylic finishes
• Low-VOC, low odor formula
• One coat and done
• No buffing, non-yellowing, UV stable
• Extremely abrasion resistant
• Highly chemical and hand sanitizer resistant
• Meets FDA requirements for floor coatings in a food preparation area
• Meets ADA & OSHA SCOF requirements
• ULTRA GRIP Traction Increaser and Abrasion Resistance additives are available
• Positive ROI
Include but are not limited to:
• Healthcare & Hospitals
• Hospitality & Restaurants
• Industrial & Warehouse Spaces
• Retail & Commercial Spaces
• Educational Facilities
• Sport Facilities
One of the biggest ongoing flooring maintenance issues is scratches, especially those caused by equipment and furniture such as carts, bookcases, chairs and tables that are constantly moved back and forth across office and warehouse flooring. Make sure you keep you floor looking great with these industry leading floor protectors.
“With EPIC®, if the floor looks good, our facility looks good. That’s huge!”
— Gene Boysen D.V.M. , Boysen Animal Hospital