UDT MC Epoxy
Multi-Purpose, Clear, Tintable Epoxy
MC Epoxy was developed to be UDT’s most versatile and economical, two-component, 100% solids, clear or pigmented epoxy coating for multiple interior applications.
WHY CHOOSE UDT MC EPOXY?
Pigmenting MC Epoxy at the jobsite (UltraColor pigment packs or UDT Metallics) makes ordering simple and provides inventory savings.
The long open recoat window allows for multiple top-coat options providing additional protection and abrasion resistance: Ultra HTS high-solids urethane, UltraSpartic HS & 85, and IMPACT water-based urethane.
UDT MC Epoxy is frequently specified as:
- A thin-film clear primer for UDT’s Grind & Clear Seal systems
- A thin-film pigmented primer for UDT’s Grind & Color Seal systems
- A “body coat” and/or “grout coat” for UDT’s Chip-Flake and Quartz broadcast systems
- A low-viscosity carrier for UDT’s Metallic systems
- A stand-alone industrial epoxy system
- Color with UltraColor Pigment or Metallics
- Easy to use with extended pot-life
- Low viscosity / great self-leveling
- Long open recoat window
- Low odor, No VOC
Stadiums, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms
Corridors, loading docks, parking garages
Armed force bases, airport hangers, warehouses
Garages and decorative floors