High-Solids, High-Strength Urethane Top Coat
Are you looking for an extremely-durable, low-odor, protective topcoat that is amazingly simple to apply?
If so, UltraMax is the clear answer!
UltraMax is a clear, extremely-durable, high-solids, 100% aliphatic urethane that is frequently used as a top coat alternative to polishing procedures according to the UDT Grind and Seal system.
UDT’s Grind & Seal program is simple, cost-effective, and minimizes ongoing floor maintenance requirements. One primer-coat followed by a thin coat of UltraMax will provide extreme durability and protection without any buffing or frequent re-coating.
UltraMax is also commonly used as a protective topcoat for epoxy, chip and quartz broadcast systems!
With almost no odor, this 100% aliphatic urethane may be used in occupied spaces and it absolutely will not yellow from extended UV exposure. UltraMax will protect epoxy and concrete floors from harsh chemicals like Skydrol® and jet fuels along with heavy-industrial traffic loads from forklifts and other types of vehicle traffic.
UltraMax comes standard as a high-gloss but is also available in a semi-gloss sheen when it mixed with Ultra Grip abrasion and traction additive.
- Absolutely NO diamond pads and NO burnishing
- Extremely Low VOC (50 state compliant)
- User friendly application process
- Non-yellowing and UV stable 100% aliphatic urethane
- Extreme chemical and abrasion resistance
- UM Ultra Grip to increase traction and abrasion-resistance
- High-gloss or semi-gloss sheen with UM Ultra Grip
- 12-month performance guarantee
- Pigment Packs Coming Soon!
airport hangars, train, subway & bus depots
city, county, state and federal buildings, historical and convention centers
healthcare, schools, universities, churches
warehousing, production areas, mechanic shops, etc.
stadiums, theaters, malls, restaurants, cafeterias